Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Leaf

Day 1

220.1

That's what the scale said when I stepped on it this morning. My family just returned from a fantastic week in Florida (my son's Make-A-Wish trip to Disneyworld - check out my son's site at julianxane.com), and we ate pretty much whatever we wanted. I have to admit, it was fun. But my wife and I agreed that July 1 would be the day we got back on the wagon, and started our weight loss in earnest.

So today I have to actually start paying attention to what I shovel in my mouth.

I have a faded memory of how good it felt to be down at my "fightin' weight," which for me is right around 190. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's possible to feel that way again. But what other options are there?

That's what I thought.

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment